Terms and Conditions
- A security deposit of AED 1500 will be collected before handing over the vehicle
- The maximum mileage allowance per month is 4500KM. AED 0.50 will be charged against every additional KM.
- Hardcopy of your Visa
- Valid Email Address
- Present UAE Address
- Hardcopy of your Emirates ID (Front & Back)
- Hardcopy of your Driving License (Front & Back)
- The lessee must hold a valid UAE driving license that is at least one-year old.
- Expats are also required to submit a valid driving license from their home country that is at least one-year old and permitted for use as per UAE Law.
- We do not rent/lease out our vehicles to individuals who are less than 22 years of age
- 80% insurance will be provided to individuals between the age of 22 and 25.
Third Party Insurance
- In case of an accident, the third-Party insurance provided along with your rental car will fully cover for the damages.
- If the lessee is found to be at fault for causing the accident, then he/she will only have to pay the maximum liability amount of AED 1500.
Full Insurance (SCDW)
- By paying an additional amount of AED 263 along your monthly rental fee, you are fully insured in case of any accident, irrespective of whether you are at fault or not