No matter If, you’re driving your car or rent a car Dubai always prioritizes your safety. Although it is tempting to speed on Dubai’s roads, your safety is the most crucial factor. Read the driving laws and regulations before you get behind the wheel in Dubai. You can also ask for guidance from your rental car agency.
Tips for Driving Safely:
These tips can help you drive safely on the roads of Dubai.
• Look for Traffic Signs: On the roads of Dubai, you can see signs with detailed of rules for driving on the respective road. These signs also have English translations for non-Arabic citizens. To prevent fines, carefully read these signs to understand the speed limit, the state of the roads, etc.
• Avoid the Fast Lane: If you’re not fan of speeding and don’t want to drive at high speed, don’t take the fast lane, which is the third most lane of the road. It’s primarily for the people who want to drive on high-speed, accident in this lane is most common. It’s highly likable to engage in an accident if its not your mistake. Even with the hefty charges for speeding, the fast lane is still dangerous.
• Maintain Critical Distance: Maintain a safe distance from other vehicles even if you’re following the speed limit. You need to leave sufficient space so that you don’t collide with the vehicle in front of you.
• Follow Driving Ethics: In Dubai, there are some moral driving ethics; you can be charged for ignoring these ethics, e.g., in many countries cursing other drivers or using offensive hand gestures is common but not in Dubai, not only morally but lawfully these offenses are prohibited by Dubai government.
• Follow Precautions in Rain: Dubai’s smooth roads made them rather slick in the rain, and since it’s hard to see in a lot of rain, use vipers to clear your vision. Additionally, drive slowly during or after rain because the roads never completely dry out. Never even attempt to pass a car that is slick and has blurred eyesight.
• Don’t Ignore Red Lights: In Dubai, not stopping on red lights is a serious offence as it may be due to the tram route. By avoiding red light, you’ll probably crash into this tram, or even if you don’t, you’ll have to face strict penalties.
You can see many luxurious cars in Dubai, as they are likely low in price compared to other countries, and you can also rent a car in Dubai from Al Emad cars, they provide cars in best conditions, so you wouldn’t have to suffer from any accident due to any incompetence. As you drive, take care of yourself by following these tips.